~ Friday, June 10, 2005 ~
 
Firefox UI
Here's my Firefox UI.

Originally, my favourite theme for Firebird was Christmas, but the author stopped updating for a long time and I had to change theme when I upgraded. The current theme is not as pretty but still very cute. The cat throbber even bounces the ball with its tail when the page is loading.

The UI setting is very similar to that of Mozilla except for the search bar and absence of the actual bookmark on the personal bookmark bar. Only Google Japan and Google Taiwan are in the personal bookmark because I use the search bar for Google.com. On the right of the personal bookmark are Edit CSS and the print button. I don't print at all but I kept the button 'cause I think it's cute. The only thing I have on the bottom is Adblock, which is also present in Mozilla but I forgot to mention because I never pay any attention to it. The status bar is always showing a Javascript error message ever since I tried the rikaixul extension. I might need to remove it completely to get rid of the error message... if I feel like doing it. It's my nature to procrastinate. XD




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Get Firefox! Get Firefox! Powered By Blogger TM